Sunday, November 28, 2010

We are Thankful

We all worked on the Thankful wall again this year. 
 It was lots of fun to listen and read what we are each grateful for.  I thought it would be fun to write our list down.  So here it goes, in no order of persons,
Dress-ups, Green lights, Cars trucks and fire trucks, Grass sun and flowers, Cereal, A magical day, Angel Moroni, A nice comfy hotel to sleep in, Loving and involved in-laws, Answers to prayers, Primary songs and hearing primary kids sing them, That skin is washable, Jesus, Toys-Woody, Sunlight, My job at the salon and the people I work with, Wonderfully warm fall weather, Jesus and Heavenly Father, Milk Duds, My very own bed, Washing machines, grateful for my bed, Innocence, Learning how to make sand castles, Washing machines, Fun rides at Disney World, My home, Princess toys, Different cultures, Bedtime, Waves, Candy, Comfy shoes to walk in, A warm house, Being able to sit by the ocean, A very patient husband, A safe and happy flight, Water, Job, Family, That I get emotionally involved, Nana & Papa, To see the excitement of a child, Mama and Parents, Peaceful showers, My family-all of them, My very well behaved kids, Sunshine in my room, The blessings of the temple-seeing the Orlando Temple, Naps, The terrible horrible blizzard wasn't so bad, Balls, Laughter.

A quote I made for my wall this year says "Gratitude can transform common days into Thanksgivings."  I liked that.  I like that we can make each day special by thinking of something we are grateful to have or to have done.  I'm thankful for all time I was able to spend with my family.  They are my biggest blessing.

Memorable moments this Thanksgiving:
Blake carving the turkey.
Playing Bunco, my 9 round winning stretch.
Kids dancing as Indians in the fun costumes they made with Nana.
Aubrey's cute belly.
My family.  Love them.

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

We are so thankful for you guys and love you! We are going to use the "Thankful wall" I love it! Thank you for your help and well everything! My belly made it on your blog :) ha, we can't wait for her to come and get to be with all our family!