Monday, November 8, 2010

Perfect Smiles

It was dentist day today at our house.  That means we have been telling everyone how lucky we are to go to the dentist.  We even have a count down- is today the day we get to go to the dentist???
I really am glad that Cambrie loves the dentist.  She got Zane all excited about it and he did great!  It was his first time and her second.  Though you would think she was a seasoned pro.
Zane was so brave and he did well enough to get everything done; x-rays, cleaning, floride, exam.  They said that for the first time they won't push the kids at all.  They want it to be a positive experience.  He got nervous a few times and held my hand but he really pulled through.  I am very proud of him.

Zane chose to watch Cars while he got his stuff done.  Loved watching Lightening McQueen.
Cambrie looked so old!  She sat right up and was fine through the whole thing.  She even got to watch Ariel while she got her teeth cleaned.
I'm so glad we found a good pediatric dentist.  They treat the kids so well.  I hope that they are this excited to go in 6 months!

As a way for Cambrie to earn a little money for our upcoming vacation, she sold some of her Halloween candy to a different dentist today.  $2.00 a pound.  Not a bad deal for the stuff that's not your favorite.  She was sure happy about it!  I want to remember that for next year!

No comments: