Thursday, June 21, 2012

2 Years Down

Another year of Ballet is drawing to a close.
This year was extra fun, and sometimes a little challenging, for Cambrie.
She got to have her best friend and her cousin both in class with her.
She learned some good lessons I think!
Miss Lisa was her teacher again.  She absolutely loves her. 
We are a little nervous about next year.  Becuase for the first time Miss Lisa won't be her teacher.
Look at this crazy picture of these two on the first day of ballet, back when they very first started.
I can't believe how much bigger these little girls look!
I don't remember her growing up.  When did that happen?
Here is another flash back.  To the beginning of this ballet year (last August).
Their faces are so much more grown up!!!
Anyway.
With last week being the last day of class we decided to get sno cones.
It doesn't take much for us to celebrate does it?!
We then walked over to the library and rolled down some hills
where Zane found the ONLY mud puddle.
Not only did he find it, he landed in it.
And wasn't very happy about it either.
The recital is this week and we are getting really excited.
I'm anxious to see my little twinkling star!

No comments: