Monday, June 18, 2012

We Love Daddy

Yes we Do!
I couldn't ask for a better husband or daddy for these kids.
He works hard and plays even harder.
He listens and cuddles and truly cares.
Happy Fathers Day!

~Little thoughts to Dad~
Zane: I like going to soccer games and basketball games with you.
I like when you "read" me Speedy.  When can we go to a race car race?
Cambrie: I love you daddy!  You always make everything really fun!
My favorite thing to do with you is to help you with Piper and to play with you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do believe I am the luckiest guy in the world!

Emily Harkness said...

What a sweet post and such cute pictures!!!

Drew and Aubrey said...

How sweet! Miss you guys! I love how Piper is smiling in the picture too! :)

Michelle said...

Such darling posts and pictures! You have such a cute little family!Love you guys!