Friday, June 29, 2012

{Its my birthday!}

Today is my birthday and it's been a fantastic day!
I really couldn't ask for a better one.
We all got to see Brave, which everyone enjoyed.  Piper slept through the whole thing so even I didn't miss any of it.  We ate out at one of my favorite places, The Pizza Factory.  We love the bowtie pasta with creamy pesto sauce and chicken.  Blake booked me a pedicure!  Then we ended with some ice cream.  It was fabulous!  Although it hasn't ended yet.  Im getting a few minutes to blog before the movie starts.  The one we rented that is.
I love birthdays.  I don't mind that it means im getting older.  I like where I am right now.  My kids are at great ages and stages.  I feel secure and happy.  I have more projects than I have time.  I have great friends and family.  I am lucky to have a loving supportive husband.  Things are good. 
So happy birthday to me!
And thanks to all who sent birthday wishes my way.

1 comment:

Jordy and Stephy said...

I love reading your blog entries but I particularly like this one. You are such a beautiful person it always shows through. I love the way you worded this. Life really is wonderful in the now and I am with ya I love birthdays too