Sunday, June 24, 2012

{Twinkle Twinkle Little Star}

do you know how loved you are?
These little girls did an amazing job on their dance.
They were little stars!
I love that Miss Lisa teaches them above their level.
She encourages them to be even better and try harder.
They all looked beautiful.

I'm so proud of Cambrie!
The recital this year was called Pixie Dust.
Which just fits perfectly.
There was a song in there about believeing in faries and
how its so easy when you are little and we need to slow down and still believe.
loved it.  and yes.  i cried.
Cambrie is getting bigger and bigger and the fairies are still so real right now.
I just want it to last!
Daddy kept the tradition alive and brought beautiful flowers for Cambrie.
We are so proud of you Cambrie!

2 comments:

Stevenson Family said...

What an adorable little dancer! You're such a great mom Melissa- your posts are always heartwarming. ;)

The Monson Family said...

Oh my! That first picture is so sweet. Those little girls look so cute.