So, last week when I went to pick Piper up from my moms after work, I had a little surprise.
She Rolled. Not once but several times.
She even performed and showed me so nicely.
Piper was so proud of herself! Gave out big smiles and all.
She rolls from her back to her tummy.
She has even rolled from her tummy to her back a couple of times. I'm not sure that she understands how she does that yet though. That means for a little while longer she isn't rolling all over the house. Yet.
Each time you put her on her back it doesn't take long before she turns herself over. She may stay there for a few minutes but will yell til you turn her over. Only for her to do it again. It's a little game!
The other kids love this and cheer her on each time. Even now that its been a week. We still get excited each time.
~Pictures were taken on May 30th while she was showing daddy her new skills. She didn't dish the smiles so easily this time. At least not when I had the camera out.

2 comments:
That is awesome! They grow up way too fast.
Wow! She seems too little to start rolling. I guess she's just really talented (and cute!)
Post a Comment