Its a week after surgery and Blake is doing really well. He is sore of course and gets tired after awhile of moving around but thats all expected after any surgery. Its amazing to me all you can do after major heart surgery! I just wanted to add a few more pictures of Blakes hospital stay, & show a little more of the red...
He recieved some pretty flowers and yummy cookies. We feel so thankful to all the family and friends who have had him in their thoughts and prayers.
One of the first days Blake was home, my mom and I thought it would be good to get the kids out of the house so he could really get some sleep. So we went to the Treehouse Muesum. It was a lot of fun for

3 comments:
I'm glad Blake is doing so well and hope he continues to recover quickly :)! Let us know if there's anything we can do.
Blake,
So glad things are going well. What's it going to take to get a navy blue cup in your hand instead of that U of U one? I'll see what I can do.
Daniel
I'm so glad he is healing well! What a crazy life your's has been lately. You are both amazing. I love that you update your blog so much it gives such great insight to your lives and your darlings. I love to read your blogs!
Post a Comment