Sunday, September 6, 2009

Have a Heart!

We had a wonderful Home Evening tonight with the Morgan family.  The best part was Spencer and Maria giving Blake a little suprise.  They made these great heart shaped sugar cookies.  The main one says "Our Hearts are with You!"  Then they gave him his very own "special" heart.  Can you spot the one?  Its the one with the hole in it!  I think it was all very sweet!  And we had a great laugh at his holey heart. 

4 comments:

Michelle said...

How funny! What a cute idea. Do you know when the surgery is going to be yet?

Gayle said...

Awe - that's so cute! I'll bet the cookies TASTED good too!

Christina said...

Mmmm! Those look delicious! I love that idea! My favorite is Blake's! That is too funny!

Carol Buelo said...

Blake, you are in our prayers. We love you. Call when you are home and fully recovered. The Buelo family.....