It's been a while since I last wrote, and while my first (and only) post gave a little insight as to what it is like to stop a stream of baby boy pee with a barehand, this one won't be nearly as informative. With that said, a nurse did inform me that I properly peed into a cup today so a "how to" article will be posted at some point in the near future. Just a little something for you all to look forward to.
Ah, how easily I digress.
Cambrie’s Big Wednesday was last Wednesday; it being her first day of preschool. My Big Wednesday will be tomorrow; it being the first time anyone will have touched my heart with their bare (ok, latex covered) hands. I know she was nervous about whether or not she had to take off her shoes in Miss Devon’s house. Me, I’m a little nervous about the back door of the hospital gown being blown open and everyone realizing I took off a lot more than just my shoes.
In all seriousness, I appreciate everyone who has taken their time to send me their best wishes via phone call, text, tweet, instant message, email, facebook, voicemail, and snail mail. My psyche has been a little fragile since the “incident”, even if I’ve tried to play things off as normal, and it’s nice to know there are a few people who still want me around.
If any of you have nothing to do the next few days, feel free to stop by. Just watch out for the back door.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Good Luck Blake! We'll be thinking and praying for a quick, and successful surgery!
Good Luck Blake. I hope all goes well and we will continue to to pray that you recover soon. Let us know if there is anything that we can do for you!
Love, Nate Bridget and Madison
Good luck Blake :) (hey that's exactly what the last two people said!). You and Melissa have such great attitudes so stay positive and we will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.
We love you Blake and will keep you in our prayers!
Post a Comment