I can't believe how big he is!
Zane is now a Year and a Half Old!
Zane likes
balls cars
dogs to color
to tackle Oreos
shoes running
being outside playing with Cambrie
Zane talks a little. He points, grunts, or drags you places really well.
He can say:
ball this
NO (he is really good at saying this)
more done
down up
Da Mom
Mama Gmama
Papa (he whispers this, don't know why)
Oh
I know there is more, I will have to add them as he says it!
balls cars
dogs to color
to tackle Oreos
shoes running
being outside playing with Cambrie
Zane talks a little. He points, grunts, or drags you places really well.
He can say:
ball this
NO (he is really good at saying this)
more done
down up
Da Mom
Mama Gmama
Papa (he whispers this, don't know why)
Oh
I know there is more, I will have to add them as he says it!
He is growing so much and starting to look more and more like a little boy. No more baby. He is a very independant little boy. Starting to throw little tantrums which include throwing toys. He likes to do what his big sister does. We sat down to say family prayers the other night and he quickly bowed his head and began saying his own little prayer. He is a joy!

3 comments:
He's a cutie!!! They grow up TOO FAST!
Love the rounded photo corners; I just finally found a free action for that and used it on my last post.
yay!! he is such a little stud! i am liking my hair.. what do you think? should I thin it out or no? cut a little more off?
you're the expert, i'd love your input.
This is so sweet! We love little Z-man and Cambrie! We are excited to be down for the weekend!! I wonder why he whispers papa?
Post a Comment