I recieved a phone call tonight at about 9:00. It went something like this:
Are you busy?
Can we come over?
Madison cut her hair...

My little challenge for the night. Her hair was down to the middle of her back. She decided to cut it with scrapbooking scissors. Not the little sharp ones, the decorative pinking type ones. And she cut a lot, in all the good places. The bottom right pictures is a before shot. Nope, I hadn't touched it yet. I was deciding on a game plan. I think it turned out cute. She has a modern Gapish type of look now. I think she really likes it. Not so sure about her parents though!
Are you busy?
Can we come over?
Madison cut her hair...

My little challenge for the night. Her hair was down to the middle of her back. She decided to cut it with scrapbooking scissors. Not the little sharp ones, the decorative pinking type ones. And she cut a lot, in all the good places. The bottom right pictures is a before shot. Nope, I hadn't touched it yet. I was deciding on a game plan. I think it turned out cute. She has a modern Gapish type of look now. I think she really likes it. Not so sure about her parents though!

6 comments:
Awesome job! And that is a really funny story...with scrapbooking scissors, no doubt.
I love her hair! Oh our sweet little Madison! Scrapbooking scissors...I thougt we had all gone over scissors and hair with her? Maybe scrapbooking scissors are differnt :) guess not... You did a great job!
Thank you Melissa! She looks adorable. It turned out so much better than I thought it ever could. I want you all to know I have been going through the house this morning and am gathering up all the scissors from every cupboard and drawer...AND I AM HIDING THEM...UP VERY HIGH!!!!
So far Aubrey's never cut her own hair (thank goodness!), but I did when I was little & made my mom perfectly FURIOUS! I don't know what I'd do if I were going to move anywhere back east, because I've never even visited any place back east. Wow, you really are in for an adventure!!! Best of luck to you & your cute family!!! :)
hahaha - love it! you did a great job on the second cut!! fun talking to you tonight!!
hahaha - love it! you did a great job on the second cut!! fun talking to you tonight!!
Post a Comment