We had the great opportunity to visit my Grandma Grovesnor and Grandpa Bill in sunny St. George. The weather was a wonderful 62 degrees (around that) every day. I love spring time! The sun was shinning and we got to wear short sleeves. Which may just have been the best part for Cambrie!
We taught Cambrie a new game and it quickly became the favorite past time while we were in the car. It's a game you may have heard before. I "spite" with my little eye. We found a lot of things to "spite". Even Zane joined in. That really made us laugh. Cambrie would ask him, what do you spite Zane? He would point out the window and say, that. Cambrie would guess what she saw, like is it grass Zane? He would usually tell her yes. Once when I tried guessing he told me no 2 times. Then he was really happy when Cambrie guessed and told her Yes.
We visited a fun park near my Grandma's house. The kids had many slides to choose from and wood chips to throw.
I took Zane down a slide right before we were leaving and we had a little accident. His little shoes griped the slide and pulled his foot back, twisting as we went. Poor kid screamed and would not walk on it at all. We watched it that night, tried icing it. It was swollen and a little bruised. I did end up taking him to the doctor and they did some xrays. Their best guess is that it is a bad sprain but we have to see if he will start using it. It's hard to tell on a little guy like Zane because his bones aren't all developed. The xrays look pretty neat though.
I also got to go to the eye doctor to use up some of Blakes benefits. I got new contacts and new glasses. I haven't had new glasses for about 10 years!
Strange things to do on a vacation. It was good to relax, visit, and eat good food. I am always glad when we get to go!
Cambrie learned a new trick of scratching her nose with her toes. We are a talented bunch!


2 comments:
Cambrie makes me laugh! Such a doll! Such joys that kids bring us! :)
How fun! I am learning all about bones and ligaments in my Kinesiology class...we are learning about the ankle right now...Did they say anything about ligaments?? How is Z doing? I hope better!
Post a Comment