I thought he still had another week! I want to do something with you guys this week, but both my kids have this horrible deep cough. I will let you know when they are better. Call me anytime to talk, I'm not far away!
I do feel bad for you, Melissa. Playing the single parent for a while is not fun!
We are going to be over in the Baltimore area tomorrow. I am going to try to give Blake a call to see if he would like to do dinner, if he is not too stressed out!
Wow! Didn't realize you guys were moving. Hope things work out with the house. My sister-in-law had hers on the market for 3 weeks, so there's hope it will sell fast. Good luck and keep in touch!
I love blogging! It's been so fun to be able to look back and see whats been going on with us. It's amazing to see how big our beautiful kiddos are getting. Blake and I have been married for 8 years. I look forward to see what the future brings us!
5 comments:
I thought he still had another week! I want to do something with you guys this week, but both my kids have this horrible deep cough. I will let you know when they are better. Call me anytime to talk, I'm not far away!
I do feel bad for you, Melissa. Playing the single parent for a while is not fun!
We are going to be over in the Baltimore area tomorrow. I am going to try to give Blake a call to see if he would like to do dinner, if he is not too stressed out!
Sad :(. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help or if you ever want company. I wish you guys the best!
Wow! Didn't realize you guys were moving. Hope things work out with the house. My sister-in-law had hers on the market for 3 weeks, so there's hope it will sell fast. Good luck and keep in touch!
That sucks...on many levels.
Post a Comment