I have neglected my family long enough. I finally got my blurb book done! What is a blurb book? It's a cool website that helps you can make your own books. It can "slurp" all your posts from blogger, including pictures, and you can arrange them on pages until you get them just how you like! Then you push create and order.
DA DA TA DAH!!!
Mine should be here in about 10 days! I am so excited! Now I will have a printed journal with pictures.
*The site is www.blurb.com if you wanted to take a look*
4 comments:
You'll have to tell us how it turns out! It looks cool. I've seen sites like that before, but this is the first I've seen that let's you arrange things how you want. I'll have to look into it!
Yes, i've wondered how these have turned out, so can you update us once you get it??
I cannot believe you guys are moving SOO far away! I'm jealous in a way for the adventure. Although, it seems sad to have you THAT far away forever, so come back soon, ok? ;)
You'll have to show me the finished product before you move! I can't wait to see! Great job on getting it done! :)
Will you do mine for me :)? Jk but I've started a book a couple times and it took wayyy to much time so I've never gotten close to finishing :(.
Post a Comment