Sunday, February 14, 2010

Time and Valentines Day

Why does everything on Sunday's seem to take longer?  For example, I can get myself and the kids ready by a good decent time during the week.  Sometimes 9:00 usually closer to 10:00.  But we are all ready, fed, dressed, and hair done.  On Sunday's we have a hard time getting everyone ready and to church on time by 1:00.  What gives?

Oh yeah-Happy Valentines Day too!  We had yummy heart shaped waffles for breakfast.  Dinner was a nice candle-lite event at the M Parent's.  My contribution was the drinks.  We froze raspberries and little lemon pieces in heart shaped ice cubes.  Made pink lemonaide with a dash of 7-up.  Mmmmmm and cute.

Cambrie decorated cookies during preschool.  This is the message I got when I picked her up; "She likes Sprinkles".  Yes she does and lots of them!  And the half eaten cookie?  It's for Zane.  Cause he doesn't need a big, he's too little.  Love the justifications of a 3 year old.

Since it's Valentines Day and all I need to take a moment to tell Blake that I love him.  I tried to get him a new ring but I didn't work out right.  So we need to go do a little shopping together.  Happy Love day!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Sounds like you had a fun Valentine's Day :)! The heart waffles would have been fun to do, too bad we have 9 o'clock church! I know what you mean about the Sunday thing though. I think 9 o'clock is actually better with kids!