Sunday, September 26, 2010

Weekend Wrap-up

   I had a great weekend!  To start off we got the house all cleaned!!!  That is no small task.
   Mom and I made a spooky Halloween wreath.  It needs the finishing touches and I will show you...
   Blake took me out on a DATE!  It was nice spending a little time together.  We had a nice quick dinner and went to the Kaysville theater.  He even got me home before 9:30.  I asked him if that was an indicator of how our date went.  I was home pretty early!  I think he rolled his eyes at me. 
   My new neighbor, Shawn, asked If I wanted to join a group of girls from our ward to go to Womens Conference at the Conference Center.  We went to dinner first and I got to talk to this fun group and get to know them a little.  Conference was great!  I loved Pres. Monson and all his funny facial expressions!  I don't think I can remember another time that he seemed so laid back and funny!  His message was very touching as well.   The music was beautiful.  I feel like music is one of the best ways to bring the spirit.  I walked away from there feeling very refreshed.  I also walked away feeling like I need to be a better Visiting Teacher.  I haven't been the best in the past.  I don't really care if I get visited but maybe others do.  I just got assigned some ladies to V.T starting in October so I will start then!
  Finished a scrapbook page!  I haven't done one of those since December.  Ouch.  Wanna see? 

   I am looking forward to this week to put up my Halloween decorations!  (Blake is sooo not.  He just doesn't get it.)  I was tempted to get it out last week but refrained.  I don't have any "normal" decor up yet but there will be Halloween soon!  I also found some sticks at Marilee's work the other day... I have some fun plans for those too.
Hope your weekend was great too!    

No comments: