Thursday, October 7, 2010

All Growed Up

Blake and I have both mentioned that since we moved into this nice home we feel old.
It's a "real" house.  I know that sounds weird, but maybe you understand.
We now have a "real" house with a "real" neighborhood. 
And now we feel the pressure.
What pressure?
.
To make our bed.
To make it everyday.  There, I said it.
I think we have only missed 3 or 4 days since we moved in.
That's probably the same amount of times we made it before now!
Okay, we probably made it a few more times than that.  We tried here and there to be good examples...

I can't remember a time growing up that mom's bed wasn't made.
I know Blake was expected to make his bed.
But for some reason WE didn't... Until now.
I don't know what really happened.  What made us grow up?

I'm telling you.
It's the house.

 (oh, BTW, that's our bedroom.  I don't think I have ever showed pictures of it)

2 comments:

richfam said...

Isn't it weird you feel old when you have a house? That's exactly how I felt when we bought ours.

Tyler and Julia said...

Will you please come to my house & give me some decorating tips? Pretty please???? :)