Monday, October 18, 2010

Pretty day for Pumpkins

My little "pumpkins" and I are having fun with fall.
We visited Pac's Pumpkin Patch again this year to choose us some pumpkins.
It turned out to be a hot day, which I didn't expect at all.  But we all had fun.  I can't decide if it's more fun to run all over looking for the perfect pumpkin or riding in the cart after.  We chose two that will be good to carve and Zane latched onto a smaller one, just for him.  Then when we were paying they had the real small ones up front.  I think they are more excited to have those than anything else.  I think I will have them paint the small ones.  That should be fun and messy!

1 comment:

richfam said...

Looks like you had fun! We were at the mall having lunch with Dan and my dad when I got your message. You should come by and see my front porch. It looks pretty cool.