It's time for our annual trip to Gardners Village to see the witches.
We absolutely love this time of year. Kelli and Mom came with us; all in my cramped car. (One day I hope to have a bigger car so we can all fit comfortably.) Every year is so different with the kids. This year Cambrie LOVED all the witches. She would go sit right next to them and ask me to take her picture. It was so fun!
The weather has been amazing this year. We wondered around with out a jacket and it was perfect. The leaves are finally changing and starting to fall. So it really is starting to feel like fall.
It's so hard to get a good picture of the two of these crazy kids together. Zane will never look at the camera and just wonders off. Cambrie looks until Zane finally does. I think I got a few decent pictures...
I'm so glad that we do this every year. I'm glad the kids look forward to going as much as I do. Zane is getting harder to take though. Anything slightly round is a ball, which he throws. Thankfully nothing broke! Maybe he will grow out of that and love to look around. Heck, I feed him enough treats! I can always hope...





1 comment:
Very cute pictures! What a fun tradition. I really want to visit Gardner Village one of these days!!! I love the BW pic with the orange pumpkins. So darling.
Post a Comment