Thursday, October 21, 2010

Tired

I don't understand.
Why is it that when Blake is out of town I can't shut down?  I could easily stay up til 1 in the morning.  It doesn't matter what I am doing; watching t.v., reading a book, playing on the computer.  I have the hardest time putting it down, turning off the light and going to sleep.  I'm not the least bit scared to be alone.  I don't sit and listen to sounds of the house or outside.  I just don't wind down easily.  Sometimes I wish it weren't so.  I wish I got all caught up on sleep and woke up early.  I just don't see it happening anytime soon.

1 comment:

Kate Johnson said...

I am with you on this one. But, unlike you, I am paranoid when Daniel is gone and prefer to keep busy until I am ready to fall into bed and go to sleep as soon as my head hits the pillow so that I don't think about the fact that he is gone!