Thursday, December 16, 2010

Heart Healthy

It's a big day around here.  Blake had his 1 year heart check-up.
Everything looks good!
My 2 most handsome boys found some entertainment while waiting.  Thankfully, Zane brought his new Monster Truck along.
 Blake was even given the Okay to ride his bike-hard.  To give it his all.  That made him smile.
I know today was a little stressful to him.  I think he was preparing himself to hear the worst news possible.  I think he was pleased with the outcome.  I am!  It's nice to know everything is ticking like normal.
To celebrate, I don't know if that's what it really was, we went to see the lights in Ogden.  It was so cold that we walked at a very quick pace.  Making sure to see everything, even if it was fast.  Cambrie didn't want to miss a thing. 

The hot chocolate after was delicious.  But I think bedtime was the key point of the night!  Everything just seems so busy these past few days weeks!

3 comments:

Shawn said...

So glad to hear that all is well with the heart situation. That's a scary thing to deal with. I hope things slow down for you guys.....we need to play!!!

Kate Johnson said...

Hooray for healthy hearts! We are so glad that Blake has made such a wonderful recovery. I can tell from that first picture that Blake just can't contain his excitement!

It looks like you are having so much fun this Christmas season! I hope the fun continues throughout the year!

And thank you for the tip on the Cullen's ABCs. That looks like a great site.

Blake said...

Confused by this comment..."My 2 most handsome boys." Uhh, aren't we your 2 "only " boys? Who are your other boys that aren't quite as handsome as us?