Friday, December 31, 2010

Time

A new year is coming quickly.  As we cleaned the house to get ready for a little party I had time to think.  A lot has gone on this year!
Can you believe all this happened in 2010:
Zane had a binky
Cambrie started Primary
Blake took a new job bringing with it the sale of our house
We stayed here instead and bought a nice house
Blake didn't travel as much
I got new furniture
We went to Disneyworld
It's been busy.  It's crazy to look back at a year and see how much really happens.  The day to day stuff goes by so quickly you don't really see the changes.  I'm very glad to be writing this stuff down.  I do want to be even better at writing down are daily stuff in 2011.  The things that really make up our lives.

No comments: