Sunday, January 13, 2013

13 for 2013~January

I have tried a few different things over the past few years for memory keeping.  I have done everything on the blog then printed the blog, I did Project Life, I did Project Life and blog.  This year I think I am going back to doing it all on the blog.  So hopefully you will be seeing more of me.  I do want to incorporate a little Project Life style on here though.  Trying to document the everyday, real stuff.  Plus on the 13th of every month I want to take pictures throughout the day with a goal of 13 pictures.  Capturing our routines and daily stuff.  I think it is fun to see how these things change.  It usually is so slow you don't realize it changes until much later.  So here goes something new for a new year.
Here is our 13 for January:

I didn't make it to 13 pictures this month.  But I made a grand attempt.  Next month will be better!

No comments: