It was crazy to look outside and see all the snow again. It just kept falling! Mornings are busy around here so we went on with the normal routine. I kept wondering how carpool was going to make it into the driveway and how was Cambrie going to do out there. I knew there was no way I could get out there first to shovel it.
Then I heard a wonderful sound and didn't dare dream it was at my house. I peeked out Zane's window and what I saw almost brought me to tears.
I know my family loves me. I know they worry and care. But I never expected to see Jeff (Papa) out there with his snow blower at 7:30 in the morning. It truly was a blessing.
I got most of it the next day and man. alive. I can't throw that stuff any higher! It's about as tall as I am now!
Since Blake is out of town I wanted to show him how much we have. This picture was after it had been melting for a day. Still a ton out there. He has been missing all the good stuff this winter!
It's not just me saying it's been cold and lots of snow. This is from KSL Weather People:
Look at how the month ended up: The normal mean temperature for the month is 29.5 degrees, this month was 18.8; the coldest since 1949. Average snow is 12.5"; we had 23.8" this year, most since 1996. 30 out of 31 days had haze, fog or smog; 28 days were at or below normal for the high temperature.


2 comments:
When I see pictures like this or the picture of your iced over driveway, I'm grateful I'm living in MS right now! Brrr.
Melissa, you are definitely blessed with amazing inlaws! It almost brought ME to tears...what a wonderful surprise.
Post a Comment