Now that Piper is walking, and walking well, that is all she wants to do. It has made running errands very hard! She is not happy unless she is doing her own thing. She definitely has her own ideas and agenda.We ran into Staples very quickly, so I didn't grab a cart. I thought I might be able to keep her entertained if I held her. Ha, she wasn't having that. She ended up taking off on her own, found a bag which went right around her neck, and went the exact opposite way than me. Every time I would turn her around to come my direction she turned and never looked back. Cambrie and Zane would always check where I was, keeping me somewhere in their line of sight. Piper has not a thought or care in the world for me when she is off discovering new places.
No comments:
Post a Comment