Friday, January 11, 2013

Snowy Day

I woke up this morning ready to start the day with the normal routines.  As I was hoping in the shower my phone dinged at me.  I debated looking at it but thought, it's early I better see whats going on.  It was Blake, who was in Branson, asking if there was school.  I thought what a silly question, of course there is school.  Yes, it had snowed, but it didn't look that bad.  A minute later Marci text saying there was no school.  A minute after that a neighbor text the same thing.  That's when I decided I should put my contacts in!
 Man A Live.  There was a lot of snow!

I remember snow days being the best!  Cambrie was a little disappointed not to go to school.  But she recovered pretty quickly.  
We stayed home most of the day being comfy in our sweats and warm in the house.  Our very kind neighbor came and cleaned off our huge driveway.  So very grateful for him.  Zane didn't want to go out and play and Cambrie spent the day playing with a friend from school.  So it was really a calm day!
I think after all was said and done, we ended up with around 20 inches of good powdery white stuff!  That's plenty for me!



No comments: