Monday, January 28, 2013

Snowville

Snow...
We have a lot of it.
This is exactly how I remember winter as a child.
I remember the huge mountains in my front yard and the fun it was climbing them.  I remember getting the sleds out and making paths in our own yards.  Winter was awesome!
I still like looking at the clean white snow.  It's beautiful as it comes down.  I love the fresh sparkling white covering everything.  But we have been getting a lot.  And fast!  It's a lot of work and it weighs a lot too.
\
 Piper thinks she wants to come outside but when she gets out there, she has no idea what to do! She is not comfortable with it being a little slippery.  Today I took her out and set her on a sled while I shoveled.  It didn't last long but I got some of it done.  That's how I have been working, a little at a time.

I have been blessed daily, sometimes more than once, to have awesome neighbors and family come over and help me get rid of all this stuff.  I am extremely grateful to them.  

No comments: