Wednesday, January 12, 2011
One of Those
The day started out great. I got up took the sheets off all the beds and even started the washer with them in it! We had breakfast and even cleaned it all up. After that, well, it all kind of faded. I never changed out of my sweats. I wore them all day! I can't remember the last time I did that. I did brush my teeth, do my hair, and all that jazz. The kids looked put together and we never left the house. It was just one of those days. I made a real dinner instead of making the frozen pizza. I eventually got around to putting the sheets back on all the beds, almost. I remember now that mine aren't on. Darn. The kitchen is still clean but I can't think of what we really did today. Like I said, it was one of those days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I have "those days" almost all the time. Sometimes I think I just run around in circles all day, and before I know it, the day is over! Where did the time go?
Sometimes it's nice to have one of those days :). Well I guess it depends on what you were doing. If you were playing with your kids and being lazy relaxing, or organizing all day (I just read your other blog about your laundry room ~ it's looking soo good by the way!). I guess either is good but the lazy and playing with kids sounds funner :)! It was fun seeing you tonight! Hope we can get together with the kiddos sometime soon!
I can't believe the last time you stayed in your sweats all day--good for you! Unfortunately, that happens a LOT around our house. Good for you to take a day off!
Post a Comment