Sunday, January 2, 2011

Picture a Day

Or Project Life, or 365.  I don't know what to call it but I am taking a picture everyday this year.  I want to capture our daily lives.  Not just the big things, or the funny moments.  I want to remember the routines, the "boring" days, and everything in between.  So until I figure the best way to lay this out you just might get to see them here.  I can't decided if I want to print out my pictures and put them in an album or do it digital.  I can't decided if I do it digital if I want to put them here too.  Do I still print my blog off in a book for 2011?  Or is one thing enough?  I am still very undecided at the moment.  If you have great ideas or opinions, send them my way!
1-1-11  Ewe Gross, a kissing picture!  Just wanted to start the New Year off right!  We played all day together as a family.  Did a little shopping, games, and movie night.  Can't think of a better way to start the year.
1-2  On the way to Great Grandpa's house for FHE.  Zane is loving their new Buzz 3 movie and was heart broken he couldn't watch it after church.  I broke out the DVD player and they watched in the car instead.  It's been a years since we used it last.  Zane thought it was awesome!  I just love how proper Cambrie is.


5 comments:

Charlotte said...

I think this is a really fun idea! Having pictures from every day is going to add up fast, so I think you should do whatever is easiest for you to handle. That way it won't take over all your free time.

Tyler and Julia said...

I think it's a fantastic idea too! What seems to be considered "boring" & just day-to-day will be what we remember tomorrow & always in the future. Btw, I love kissing pictures. I personally think they're adorable. :)

Hartman Fam said...

What a wonderful idea! I LOVE how Cambrie is sitting, so cute! Our girls need to see eachother more, they seem to have very similar interests...you know, everything girl!

Michelle said...

I've been so behind on the blogging thing. It was so fun looking at all your recent posts. You have the cutest kids and the cutest little family! I'm glad to have you as a friend! You are such a cute Mom! Thanks for your wonderful example! Love ya Melissa :)!... I still want to see your cute new house! We need to have a playdate or something!

Liz said...

i've heard of people taking a photo a day of the first year of their child's life. I think it's such a good idea. You're so clever.

This is Sara Garff.