Thursday, January 27, 2011

Random tidbits

I'm sitting here watching t.v. for a minute.  Do people really buy houses after seeing just 2 of them?  Really?  How does that work?  We saw 2x20 houses...maybe it's different when you have endless amounts of money.

Anyway.  Random thoughts for the week. 

We bought Zane a potty seat.  Not that he is ready for potty training or anywhere close.  But...we talk about it.  So I thought we should have one around that he is interested in.  He chose a Lightening McQueen seat and was very excited to get it.  In his words, "Let's get it!  Not today though, in 2 days."  See what I mean about not being ready.
Enter in the Lightening McQueen Potty Seat-turned airplane, turned car.  Not quit what I was hoping for.
I captured Cambrie reading to her dolls during rest time.  It made me happy.  I love that she loves to read and loves her babies.
Blake was home for about 24 hours and Cambrie wanted to surprise him with a "fancy" breakfast.  She wanted muffins on glass plates with the fancy glasses and milk.  Who could say no to that.
That's us in our fancy get-up.  (pre-shower, don't judge)
We went to the Discovery Gateway before Blake took off for the airport.  It was fun running around there.  Did you know you can make awesome bubbles with dry ice?  It was the coolest thing!

I am so showing this off next Halloween when we make witches brew!

2 comments:

Tyler and Julia said...

Wow, you look GREAT for not taking a shower! I wish I looked that good first thing in the mornings! :) Your kids have grown so much. I love the pic of Cambrie reading Fancy Nancy to her dolls. It's just born in us girls to be nurturers. :) Do you have a recipe for that witches brew? If you'd be willing to share I'd love to have it! :)

Michelle said...

So cute! Love the picture of Cambrie reading to her dolls! And your cute family eating breakfast together :)!