Thursday, January 6, 2011

Ummm

Hello?  Whats wrong with this picture?
There is still a Christmas Tree sitting in my Living Room!
For as long as I can remember Christmas has always been put away by New Years.
Since I have been married it's been put away about 2 days after Christmas.
What's so different about this year?
We don't own a ladder.
All the Decor was put away 2 days after.  Now only the tree remains.
It seems the box for the tree has been put way up high in the garage.
Maybe I need to find some cute decor to put on it...

2 comments:

Kate Johnson said...

We still have our tree up, too! I was wondering if I should just give in and put some Valentine decor on it.

Shawn said...

All my decor is still up....just too lazy to put it away. We have a really tall ladder you can borrow. Silly girl, just call me!!