We had an exciting weekend which included a road trip to Idaho. We finally got to meet
Adelaide Elizabeth McGuire!
We also got to be there for her special blessing. She wore another masterpiece from Marilee. One day I hope to have one of these beautiful dresses. I know every stitch is done with love.
Adelaide was born December 17.
Weighed 7 lbs 5 oz
18 in. long.
My little kiddos loved seeing the baby. Both are very good helpers.
And both love to hold her. Zane didn't even mind when she got upset.
But Cambrie was done when she did!
One more, because she is so cute.

2 comments:
That is a beautiful dress! (I hope you get one, too!)
How fun to be able to go up for the blessing. I think it is so special to be a part of those wonderful moments in life.
What a cute little baby girl. Your kids look like they're a little baby hungry :).
Post a Comment