Piper is growing so fast! I took her in for her 15 month well check and she is amazing! The doctor said she was ahead of where she should be. Very social little thing. Her stats:
Height: 32.7 in putting her in about the 98%
Weight: 22.8 lb about the 50%
I knew her shirts were looking short! This shows me exactly why, she is a tall little girl!
She hated getting her shots and yelled at the nurse pretty well. All was better though when they handed her a sucker. She likes her treats.
A little about Piper.
Piper is a climber. I thought I would try to get the lawn mowed for Blake because he will be super busy this weekend. Piper was wonderful for the front yard and for a fourth of the back. She sat in her stroller (contained!), ate some treats, read a few books, and was happy to watch. Then she had had enough. So I let her out and she was exploring. I turned around to look for her and couldn't find her anywhere. Until I looked up. And there Piper was, climbing up the wall. Happy as could be.

She loves to carry around bags and purses. And she is leaving her bows on now! She has a lovey that she has to have to sleep. It has a silky side that she rubs.
I can't believe she is 15 months old. She is so fun to have around!

No comments:
Post a Comment