We went to Croods and had a great time. I had a blast chasing Piper around. Then we went to The Pizza Factory and had our favorite pasta. It's great when we walk in and the kids sit down and say, just the usual mom. Like we go there so often! We know we love the creamy pesto pasta. Piper finally crashed and we were able to eat half our meal before she woke back up. I don't think any of my others could be transferred from the car to a bench and stay asleep. This definitely isn't the norm for her either but it's sure nice every once in awhile.
Here is our little group. The sun was in their eyes but we got them with their flowers they potted.
And then we came home to the best surprise of all.
Soggy carpet. We aren't sure where it is coming from. I'm guessing the toilet but there isn't any water in the bathroom. Oh the joys! Cambrie is sleeping in the toy room for now. At least until we can figure some things out!
That rounds out our Spring Break!



No comments:
Post a Comment