Thursday, April 18, 2013

Disney~Day 2

Another great day at Disneyland!  But really how could it not be?
It's the Happiest Place on Earth!
 (Ummm...People stayed up too late, got up early, walked their feet off...)
I love walking into Disneyland.  Love it.  I love passing under the bridge into town square.  It makes me happy every time!  I love walking down main street and wish, just one time, we could take our time and take in the smells, the people, and the store windows as we walked.  We always want to get somewhere quickly!
We got to go behind the scenes of Alice and Wonderland.  For some reason they had to stop the ride and get everyone off.  The lights were all turned on and we got to walk along the track.  It was interesting to see!  Every day has to have some kind of break down.  Well Zane had a major one while waiting to ride Roger Rabbit.  He decided under no circumstance was he riding this, EVER.  After we had had enough of his crying Blake carried him out to wait for the rest of us.  Then later an even bigger break down for Pirates, which is a favorite of mine, Blake's, and Papas, I had to pick him up and carry him onto the boat.  He was screaming telling everyone he was scared and didn't want to ride.  Even the cast member who pushed the boat off looked at him and said wow, it's not a bad ride buddy!  We pushed off and he was on my lap, still not happy.  He turned on his finger light, which was a wonderful gift from Mickey Mail, and calmed down.  He ended up liking pirates by the end.  So glad I forced him onto it!
I love the parades!  Piper was my very favorite during the parade to watch.  She clapped and danced through the whole thing.
The kids love to see all the characters.  We stopped and had many of them sign their frames. 
Have you noticed our color coordinating clothes?  Yes, that would be me.  That's one fun benefit of packing 
every ones bags.  I thought it would be fun to have people match for a few reasons.  1. I could spot everyone easier.  No white and blending clothes for me.  2. Pictures would turn out cute!  3. It was fun!  I probably will never get to do that again.  I'm  lucky that Blake willingly went along with it.  
So today is purple day, or princess day as Cambrie defined it.  Except Z, he didn't have any purple so he is blue and orange.  It works.

No comments: