What a beautiful day!
I'm already feeling sad that this is the last day here! It's amazing how many things there are to do and how many we won't be able to get to this time. Just makes me want to book our next trip :) Almost.
We started our day off with the Princesses. Just through the tunnel were several different characters. They were trying to get to a tea party but kept getting stopped for pictures. Cambrie jumped right in wanting Cinderella and Aurora to sign her frame. Cambrie asked Aurora what her favorite color of gown was, pink or blue. Aurora paused for just a second and said, that's a very good question. Now don't tell Merryweather, it's pink. So fun! After Cambrie got hers signed and we started walking off Z started to get upset. He had wanted them to sign his too. We got him back in the group and waited, and waited. I think the princesses are amazing, they keep a smile on their faces and know the crowd pretty well. Sleeping Beauty turned to Z and said, "You have been such a patient prince." It made him so happy, and me too. He had been patient!
We really wore Zane and Piper out the last few days. By lunch time they had both had it. Zane walked everything with absolutely no complaints of being tired. I think he was drained. He kept the deal we made with him months ago; we couldn't go to Disneyland until he had strong legs. We didn't want to have any complaining about legs not being able to go any farther. I'm so proud of him! Blake ended up taking them both back to the hotel to take a little nap and have some down time. We knew it would be a late night because it was fireworks night, can't miss those!
I loved spending some time with Cambrie. We did those things that she wanted. We looked for princesses, rode a few of her favorites, and got a treat. Once we read the sign I knew it was one we had to try. It's called a Boysenberry Apple Freeze. It was from a little cart right by the princess area. It was so different!
We hooked up with the neighbors a few times today. Vacation is fun to have more kids around! Keeps mine entertained longer. I would actually plan for that to happen next time!
Today was also the day to buy any souvenirs. Blake wanted them to wait til the last day, at the end to purchase anything. Won't do that again if they know what they want. The shops were so crowed at the end of the night.
Blake ended up taking Z & P back while C and I searched for just the perfect thing to buy. We ended up missing our bus and having to walk back. Good thing we were close.
We found everyone zonked out when we got there. They sure earned it!




No comments:
Post a Comment