Sunday, April 21, 2013

Post Disney

We made it home and I have learned a few things
or were reminded of a few:
1. I really want to go to Disneyland with Blake again.  Just the 2 of us.
2.  Most the time, kids do better than you expect.
3.  I need more days than 3 in the park.
4.  We need to separate those days. 
Could be with a day at the beach, the pool, something relaxing.
Two days in a row is plenty.
5.  The finger lights are a life saver.  Must buy next time.
6.  Pack lots of treats again.  The water bottles worked excellently.
7.  Let them buy what they want.  Even if you think it will break soon.

I'm sure there is more that I'm not thinking of at the moment.  If you have any great tried and true tips let me know!  I'm ready to start planning the next adventure!

No comments: