We did a little "egging" the other day. The looks on Cambrie's face were priceless.
She did a great job hiding the eggs and then running like crazy!
I think we got caught 2 of the 4 places we went. Dan was outside working in the yard but Sage wasn't there, so thats ok. Dale came riding his bike up pulling a trailer-with Shayla in it, of course. But that didn't dampen the mood at all!
Because Easter lands on Conference Sunday this year we broke out the new Easter clothes early. I know I'm a little biased but I think they are stinkin cute!

4 comments:
I think they are stinkin cute too! :) That is so fun! We are excited to see you guys this weekend!!!
What cute little kids!
Sage thought that was the coolest thing in the world. She had to show my mom every place you guys hid the eggs! Great idea!
Shay and Carter both loved being "egged. Thanks so much for being such great friends.
Post a Comment