We spent the weekend moving. It's all done and I have the check in my hand. It was one whirlwind weekend! Last night as I was leaving the house for the very last time I had a flood of memories. I even shed a few tears. It's our first house. Blake about died when he saw it for the first time. Not because he absolutely loved it either. It's been totally transformed since then. As I looked around I saw Blake rolling up the old carpet. My highschool girls helping me paint. Tyson and Grandpa Morgan painting the dining room wall. Cambrie and I having lunch on the steps and then her napping while I worked. The wood stair piece Dad helped us do. Dad Morgan with me every night working late. The new kitchen faucet Dad put in for us for Christmas. The toilet lid that Cambrie "stamped" by putting those gel stick on things on it. whoops. She was so proud about that. I am so greatful for all the help!!
So many fun things have happened there! I am so glad we get to keep those memories with us always!
Blakes big positive thought right now is, We are totally debt free. Thats kind of a fun feeling, for a minute at least. Now on to looking for something new!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I would shed tears too if I had to move away right now. We may have to move from this home someday, and it will undoubtedly be a hard day if that does happen. That's SO GREAT that you & Blake are totally debt-free! You guys should be SO proud of yourselves! Tyler & I will get there one day, eventually. Good luck w/ your new home, your new area & all of the new experiences that you'll be having!
Ah! What a bitter sweet moment!
Post a Comment