What did I see? About 8 inches of good ol'white SNOW. I realize we live in Utah and this isn't anything too unusual, but really? I am so ready for spring!
I looked out again to see if it was still there and saw another surprise for me.
Someone, my new Hero, shoveled my driveway and scrapped off my car. Oh, do you know how nice it is to see that? THANK YOU!!!
I was pretty ticked off to see so much snow last week too. Snow in April just makes things down-right depressing! Sorry you've been overwhelmed with moving. Moving is always SO hard. That's so nice for someone to lighten your load a bit by removing the snow for you though. What nice neighbors you have! :)
I love blogging! It's been so fun to be able to look back and see whats been going on with us. It's amazing to see how big our beautiful kiddos are getting. Blake and I have been married for 8 years. I look forward to see what the future brings us!
1 comment:
I was pretty ticked off to see so much snow last week too. Snow in April just makes things down-right depressing! Sorry you've been overwhelmed with moving. Moving is always SO hard. That's so nice for someone to lighten your load a bit by removing the snow for you though. What nice neighbors you have! :)
Post a Comment