We don't really have one. Or rather ares have changed. If you haven't heard yet we are NOT moving to Maryland any longer. Blake decided the job out there wasn't for him. He will be coming back to his old job at TimeShareWare.
In the mean time. I am a packing fool, we are still moving. Have to be out next weekend! My mom is so very nice, she is letting us move in with her until we can find us something. So yes, still moving just somewhere in Utah instead. I do have to admit I had accepted and embraced moving. I was ready for that adventure. So I am a little sad that we aren't doing it anymore. But I am excited at the same time that we get to stay. This is home, this is where family and friends are. We can continue with our plans, as little as they may be. I still get to see everyone for a long time. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment