My cute Cambrie decided she wanted her hair cut. She had been growing it out for a while wanting it to look like Repunzels. So I had her wait a few days to think about it. She was determined to cut it. On Friday she got dressed really fast, packed a bag and was adament about coming to work with me. She was such a good girl! She sat in the back room the whole time I worked watching movies and eating snacks. She finally got her turn and we cut off almost 5 inches!

She loves her new short hair!
I have been really busy packing up the house. Real busy as in we haven't done anything else. This is what the kids do while I am packing:
Zane has found he loves the computer. Pushing any buttons he can and emptying all the drawers. (They are now empty. Which will make my life a little easier!)
Cambrie is my "helper". She is finding new pictures to put in the holder, do puzzles, and pack boxes. They have also decided the couch is much more comfortable without the cushions. It's so much fun when you have this much help. Who doesn't love to pack the same box a dozen times. Either stuff is getting taken out or extra stuff is getting put in. Oh, fun times.
I am getting closer to done. Which is good. We close on Friday and are moving things out Friday and Saturday. Go ME!
5 comments:
Wow! How exciting :) I love Cambrie's hair! We are coming down tomorrow...we are going to help! :)
Packing with kids sounds fun! Good luck with everything. I missed your post on you not moving any more, and it's not there any more...so I guess you are not moving to Baltimore?
Tear! Packing! I'm just glad you aren't going far!
What an adorable sweetie! She is just so grown up. I love her hair! You did good. It sounds like life has been quite dramatic lately. You are amazing and such a trooper. I admire you so much.
PS I need your e-mail so I can send you a blog invite.
Hope all goes well moving! And couch cushions don't belong on the couch, they belong on the floor. Didn't you know that? Wait until you have a couple more boys, then you will know. ;-)
Post a Comment