Cambrie, Zane, Mom, Kelli and I spent all day at Gardners.
We wandered from store to store, fed the ducks, and fed ourselves. We enjoyed listening to the birds and soaking up the warm sun.
We got the important stuff; the fudge sample and chocolate covered sunflower seeds, and tried our best to show Kelli why we all love this place. It was her very first time and I think she will come back with us some time too, even with our feet were tired from walking up all the stairs at the Mill. And even if we look and admire much more than we buy.


6 comments:
I don't think I've ever been there, even when I lived in Utah. Maybe when we come home this fall I'll have to take a trip. The flowers on the trees look so pretty!
Poor Zane, stuck will all those girls and shopping all day. Hope he doesn't have to go back. Zane doesn't need magic fairy dust. :)
I've been wanting to go there. It has been YEARS! I will definitely have to make a point to make it this year! What a fun day for you guys!
What a wonderful fun girls day out! How fun that you all got to go together to one of my favorite shopping destinations - and you're right - the free fudge is always the highlight of MY visits too!
How fun; I've never been there, but I've always wanted to go. By the way, those kids of yours are darling!
Melissa, I just wanted to let you know that I made your Cowboy Cookies. They are so YUMMMY and of course could not stop eating them. Thanks for sharing.
Aunt Denise:)
Post a Comment