Sunday, April 11, 2010

Overload

So much is going on.  My house is a mess.  Isn't it suppose to get cleaner as you pack things away.  Isn't it suppose to get less chaotic?  Now there is stuff everywhere and nothing to cook with.  Hmmm.  Maybe thats not so bad.

2 comments:

Kate Johnson said...

Ugh! I absolutely detest that stage of moving. I am not looking forward to being there myself in a few short weeks! Good luck with all of your packing.

Unlike most of your readers, we are sad that things didn't work out in Baltimore so that you would be closer to us, but I am glad that you and Blake were able to recognize that it wasn't the right decision for your family. We can't wait to see you when we come out West!

richfam said...

Your house is supposed to be messy when you pack. Think of all the crap you find to throw away! I love that.