Cambrie loves the books about Fancy Nancy. She is a adorable little girl who wants everything to be fancy. Well, Marilee has an amazing talent and made several outfits for Cambrie. They match the outfits that Fancy Nancy wears in the books exactly. Oh. my. goodness. they are adorable! I hope she loves them as much as I do!
Two other things I am extremely grateful that she received are handmade Raggedy Ann and Andy dolls. My Grandma Grosvenor made me my own dolls when I was little. I think I loved them to death. They even include embroidered hearts with the inscription I love you inside the heart. She made Cambrie her own. Now I need to teach Cambrie who they are... Cambrie loves to hear things about when Blake and I were little so when I told her I had dolls just like that, and made by Grandma too, she gave them big loves.
I can't believe my little girl is 4! For some reason 4 just doesn't sound little anymore. It doesn't help that Cambrie is all ready excited to turn 5 either.


5 comments:
What a fun birthday for Cambrie! Looks like she had so many friends and family to celebrate with! Love the matching clothes she got - a special kind of gift!
My mom used to make matching outfits for us and our cabbage patch dolls. Cambrie would fit right in. Looks like lots of fun! And I think she is getting quite grown up.
She is such a doll! It looks like she had a blast at her flower party! (You are such a good mom).
I love how her face is just glowing in her Fancy Nancy outfit! Thanks for inviting us to her party - it was a lot of fun!
Happy HAPPY birthday Cambrie! I can't believe she's 4 now! I can still remember the first time I ever saw her; she was just a brand-new baby wearing all of those adorable headbands you made for her. What a cute idea to have a flower party too!
Post a Comment