
Cambrie has been so excited to go to the dentist. We have been talking about it now for a few months. Last week she talked to her friend Shayla who had just gone. Shayla told her all about Dr. Steve, the tickle tooth brush and the silly vacuum. Then she very excitedly told her about getting a prize and a princess tooth brush if you are good. After that I couldn't get Cambrie to stop talking about the dentist. She told anyone who would listen everything Shayla had told her. She had to go, so we made plans to call to make an appointment on Monday. Well they just happened to have an opening Tuesday morning so we grabbed it up.
Thank you Atlantis Dental for making our first real trip to the dentist a success!

4 comments:
What a doll; not very many kids like going to the dentist!
haha! Oh I can't wait to hear her stories now :) That is so fun! I am sure she loves her Snow White toothbrush!
We love these kind of experiences in our family! Now, if only Maddie were so well behaved for the dentist...maybe it would help if it wasn't her daddy!
It's so cute seeing our little ones do big kid things isn't it :). I took Colby to the dentist a couple weeks ago. He was soo cute, I wish I hadn't forgotten my camera! Cambrie is such a cute little girl! Can't believe how fast they grow!!
Post a Comment