I have decided that we need more us time together. So I got our little group of friends together for a fun date night. I thought we could make it a little different than our normal dinner and a movie.

So we went out on a Wednesday. It was Cinco de Mayo and we had to go to a Mexican restaurant and the boys had to wear sombreros. It just wouldn't make sense if they didn't! I asked Blake as we pulled into the restaurant if he was going to be a good sport. He said he always was. Then I pulled out the hat. Yes, he rolled his eyes at me, but he wore it all through dinner. He was a great sport. I bought the girls all red chili necklaces to wear, no one was left out...
The Three AmigosSo we went out on a Wednesday. It was Cinco de Mayo and we had to go to a Mexican restaurant and the boys had to wear sombreros. It just wouldn't make sense if they didn't! I asked Blake as we pulled into the restaurant if he was going to be a good sport. He said he always was. Then I pulled out the hat. Yes, he rolled his eyes at me, but he wore it all through dinner. He was a great sport. I bought the girls all red chili necklaces to wear, no one was left out...
After dinner we rushed over to see Date Night. It was so funny! And no, Blake didn't wear his hat into the movie.

2 comments:
How funny! You do so many fun things for holidays. It makes for some fun memories!
What a fun date! That's awesome that the guys went along with it :)!
Post a Comment