Today was preschool field trip day. We got to take a tour of J & J nursery. The kids were excited, especially when our tour guide asked if they wanted to feed some fish. That had to be Zane's very favorite part. He kept asking to go back to the fishy. The kids had fun smelling all the different flowers. We got to smell ones that kept mosquito's away. I think I would like some of those!
I am always amazed at Cambrie's memory. We walked into J & J and she said, "Mom, this is where my Daddy used to work." I know Blake told her last year when we were looking at flowers but I never thought she would remember it this year. Or if she was really
listening when he told her!
After J & J we went to Krispy Kreme doughnuts. Everyone got to pick out what ever doughnut they wanted. The kids had a great time sitting on the special chairs and wearing a fun doughnut hat. Zane had sprinkles everywhere, really, everywhere.
This years preschool has been so good for Cambrie. Good for me too. I am so glad for all the effort that everyone has put into it. It's amazing to see how much these kids have grown.


No comments:
Post a Comment