In one of Cambries cute little birthday gifts was a princess book. It has places to draw your self portrait, plan a party, and tell your 3 wishes.
My favorite page of all was a list of "My Princess Favorites"
Room in the castle: family room
Jewel on my crown: purple diamond
Place to ride my unicorn: to the store, like Target
Storybook adventure: Thumbelina
Storybook prince: Prince Charming
Special outfit: new pink sparkly Fancy Nancy outfit Nana made
Nail color: sparkly
Yummy dessert: brownies
Tasty candy bar: Kit Kat
Bubbly soda: Root beer
How I help others: help clean up
My wish for the future: to go to the bra store at the mall and buy lip gloss
A place I'd love to live: Mama's house
Song: I am a Child of God
Book: Grandma Tildy or Fancy Nancy
Color: purple
Flavor: strawberry
My favorite things to do: color, play dress up, play with Zane
Favorite place to eat: Chick Fil A

2 comments:
How cute! I love the bra store answer; what a crack up!
I just LOVE this, especially the comment about going to get bras & lip gloss! I probably have more lip gloss than I need right now but I've always HATED shopping for bras! I hope she likes doing it more than I have. Hilarious! :D
Post a Comment